I came across this article today about another preventable death of a young life and it galvanized me into typing this article. Most of us are conditioned not to question what a doctor prescribes. In fact we think bad medicine is an oxymoron. The fact that we can be allergic to medicine is not something which we are aware of and therefore we don't look out for such signs. And in certain cases we ignore the symptoms thinking the doctor is always right. But the sad truth is a lot of people are allergic to medicine. Sometimes even a simple tablet like Panadol can lead to a deadly reaction called Stephen Johnson Synodrome. The first signs are dry lips and also little wounds on the tongue. I I learnt the lesson the hard way and todate wish I had known better. I am just posting this so that at least someone else can learn from my mistakes.