Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grateful

Five years ago I had nothing...

I was desperate and broken...

Everyone thought I was a loser...

I had even thought about ending it all but never had the guts to do so.

Today I am grateful!

Grateful to my god...

who let his grace shine upon me and still continues to open doors for me in the most unexpected manner...

Grateful to two friends...

who took a chance on me even when the world advised them against it and said it was a big mistake

Grateful to a whole bunch of clients...

who continue to place their trust in me

And grateful to nearly fifty people...

who are always standing by me, with me and behind me...

Making me feel I am standing on the shoulders of giants

I am so grateful...

I don't have enough words to show my appreciation other than say

Thank you... Thank you.... Thank you...

Tuesday 04th May 2010 11.30 p.m

No comments: