Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Liquor or Living?

Guess the title should have actually read "making a living or drinking liquor? Which would you think is far more important? Well one would think it would be the former than the latter. But sadly that does not seem to be the case with my team members. Not all of them but most of them. It seems like they would sell their mothers for a drink. I am angry and frustrated because my wonderful team had to go out on Sunday night for a home coming and everyone got sloshed beyond belief and was not in a position to put their best effort on Monday morning. While they did make an effort to come on time it was obvious that they were not in the best of form. We were having a presentation on tuesday and I was having a discussion in the evening and I came out to get some work done not a dog was in their seats since everyone has decided to go home sharp on time. If it was anyother time where we had lots of work I would not have minded as much but these days when the entire ad industry is struggling and we are trying very hard to make ends meet I don't expect this kind of behaviour. Ahhh what a shame. Sometimes with friends like these you dont need any enemies.

No comments: