Thursday, October 29, 2009

Make better use of your smart phone…

Imagine waiting with nothing to do when you have to wait for a client to call you in for a meeting or go for a long drive and you wish you had something nice to read and you had forgotten to take a book… Well I just found out a nice way to make use of this time productively by using your smart phone to read books. I have been searching for a cheap (free) and cheerful ebook reader for sometime and did not find any till I came across this little gem which is the mobipocket ebook reader. What is really cool about it is that it is the only pdf book reader which is completely free. Secondly it does not drain your battery like certain other readers do.

This has really saved me a lot of money because now I don’t have to purchase hard copies which can cost an arm and a leg. Most of this stuff is available online. For free if you tend to turn a blind eye to the ethical side of it. Recently I managed to read the new Dan Brown entirely on my phone. Now I am on my third book and so far it has been a great experience. And its really great if you are at some function which is breathtakingly boring. No one will forgive you if they caught you reading but they wouldn’t mind you checking your phone. It works brilliantly every time.

No comments: