Sunday, October 25, 2009

Helicobacter pylori - the rascal who’s responsible for stress related gastritis!


Yes for all of you who thought that Gastritis was due to bad eating habits this is good news. The reason I am making this post is because a lot of friends who suffer from gastritis did not know these facts. In fact I did not know these facts too till last friday.
It was at a client meeting which a lot of my colleagues hate to go to because the client loves to hear himself speak that I heard this news. It was still a two hour meeting but I left the meeting a little richer in knowledge.
Helicobacter pylori is an organism which is in our body and apparently it gets aggravated and increases in number which results in gastritis and leads to ulcers in the end. However there is a test which can determine if you are infected with this rascal and it can be treated. Just ask your doctor about Triple therapy. He should know. At least I think he should.

No comments: