Monday, March 22, 2010

Some Mothers...

Ugh! This incident happened to me this morning. I was dropping my kids off at school. This car was parked on the curb and a parking spot ahead became free. So as I was about to move into the slot this car moves into that position leaving me stranded with my rear out on the middle of the road. I was like that for a couple of minutes till the kids got out opened the boot took their bags out and headed into school. I hate to be a sexist but I could not help but notice it was a lady behind the wheel. If I had not made a promise to myself not to succumb to incidents of road rage I would have definitely cut in front of her and give her a taste of her own medicine so to speak but it was just not worth the sweat.

3 comments:

Dee said...

apoo yeah, lady drivers. Pshh. terrible. I'm sexist too.

Lady divine said...

ahhhh.... another lady driver incident.

I don't mean to boast or anything, but I know my driving and parking is good. I too hate it when when others don't do things right.

When I see something like that, I too tend to say 'geez must be a woman driving that damned car'

so yea. I'm a sexist too in that case!

Sabby said...

Don't get me started on lady drivers. And I have no qualms in yelling at them! Because I can!