Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The tiny tip which can change your life.

I don’t know about you but my shoe laces come undone several times a day. This has become such an irritant that I always try to buy shoes which can be zipped up instead of being laced. Not only is it dangerous as you can trip and injure yourself but it is also frustrating. Especially when you are on a treadmill or doing some kind of sport in which you have to wear gloves. I did not realize it till I saw this video - believe it or not I found this on TED - but it seems that all these years I have been tying my shoe laces wrong. That is the reason they keep getting undone. Just by changing the direction of how I tie my shoe lace I have got rid of this problem forever. Just watch and learn. It can make a huge difference to your life.

1 comment:

Jack Point said...

I have the same problem with long trousers-the trouser end undoes the shoe lace, will take a look at the video (blocked in office)