Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Impressive....

I stepped into odel the other day and was buying some food and was thoroughly impressed by the Odel Bottled water packaging which I saw. It was so beautifully done and encompassed all the values of what the odel brand stands for… I know a little bit about the manufacturing of PET bottles and know to do a unique shape such as this they would have to take a quite hard route which is also expensive as there are special moulds to be done etc.. But I believe it is all worth it in the end. I too paid 80 bucks (nearly triple the market price for a similar quantity of H20) and immediately bought a bottle of water because the design was sooo nice and I wanted to keep the bottle in the vehicle… but sadly it was hi jacked by my kids so I got to go to Odel and buy three more bottles of water so that everyone is happy in the family including the wife J

Who says great design does not pay… Hats off to Otara for how she always manages to maintain her high standards even when it is not her core business.

No comments: