Sunday, February 14, 2010

Coup Coup land - where every one is going crazy with power!

I was just reflecting on things which have been happenning the past few days and the phrase "coup coup land" came to mind and I could not help but think how appropiate... Whilst it the line is kind of hunerous I think the situation is not funny. Specially after reading the front page article in the Sunday Times where they are bringing down experts from China to clamp down on websites which are not towing the government line. I am sure they are already blocking some sites cos I was trying to log on to the D B S Jeyaraj site and I could not connect to it. What the fcuk!!! I never thought I would be living in a country which would be lumped together with the likes of Cuba, China and Burma. I just hope that they come to their senses soon.

No comments: