Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gratitude is the BEST attitude!

Are you ready to raise your positive 
vibration so you can attract positive
people and opportunities?

I hope so, because this exercise will leave you
feeling positively buzzed.

One way to boost your positive energy
is by expressing gratitude. And there are
no rules as to what or who you're expressing
gratitude towards.

Here are some examples of what I'm grateful for:

- I'm grateful for my loving husband Glen
- I'm grateful for the walks I take with my puppy
Bella everyday
- I'm grateful to live in a city with beautiful weather
- I'm grateful for my wonderful social circle
- I'm grateful for all the beauty that surrounds me

Now, I want you to actively think of, write down and
say aloud, 5 things that you're grateful for.

Then, make this a daily habit…

And you'll discover the more you express
gratitude for even the smallest of things, the better
you'll feel, thus raising your overall positive energy,
and attracting more abundance into your life.

Because by doing this exercise, you'll be focusing
on what you DO have and not on what you DON'T
have.

Just remember, gratitude is the BEST attitude!


This is not my article but something which I got from mind movies but I want to place it on here because I really believe this makes absolute sense and also I can access it at my convenience.

1 comment:

santhoshi said...

love it! But why is it so hard to practice?