Monday, June 16, 2008

When will it be?

I saw her again after a couple of weeks… and my heart started beating faster… even after all these years apart... just seeing her makes me want her… so much… to hold her in my arms… crush her lips against mine… to make her whimper and moan to feel her body respond to my thrusts… feel her explode against me… and then crash… holding me tight… whimpering cuddling… panting… with tears gently gushing down her eyes as she climbs down to earth… from heaven.
Gosh I miss you… I wish I was with you…
You are so close… just within arms reach yet you might as well be in another planet…
I long to spend time with you… I long to read with you… I long to stroke your hair… and just be comfortable in the strange camaraderie of our silence… luxuriating in each others company… But when will it be? Oh God…. When will it be!

No comments: