Tuesday, June 24, 2008

High Pressure Day

Ohhh wooow what a day it has been! I just thought I might burst a blood vessel. I've done some good ads for my client and they have been quite appreciative of it. Sadly the work is so good that it makes the client seem bigger than their spend. Which is making lots of people jealous. And making them want to get their filthy little paws on my clients media budget. To add insult to injury there is a bum sucker in the clients side who is trying to get the media passed to one of his friends so he can enjoy some commission on the side. And that is not all.
A friends daughter who I tried to do a favour has now become a problem. I scheduled her ads for her for a low fee using the good will and the good credit ratings my agency enjoys. But sadly she has decided not to pay our bills and this has created a huge problem for me. The last cheque bounced and now I am faced with a dilemma. My lawyers advice me to make a polics complaint as a bounced cheque is considered a criminal offence. But how can I go to my friends house and spend time with them enjoying their fellowship when on one side I have to place an police entry about his daughter?
And so here I am frustrated tired angry I've tried my level best to be calm and level headed butI dont know what to do.... so I wait till tomorrow. Hopefully things should turn out better.

2 comments:

Dee said...

hey perfect man (oxymorin ;))
Did things turn out for the better?

cj said...

Hi DeeCee thank you for your comment sorry for the late reply as i saw it only now. No things did not turn out for the better sadly. I had a change of heart and did not press charges. But this girl still owes me money and not doing absolutely a thing about it