Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good Petrol and Bad Petrol

I am sure all of us are aware of the bad petrol which is circulating.
In fact I know one or two people who actually had to replace their petrol pumps thanks to it. But I never realized how dirty the bad petrol was till one of the guys I know shared a picture he has taken of a bottle of normal petrol against a bottle of the bad stuff. I have published the picture for your reference and knowledge.
I am sure I had pumped this fuel to my vehicle too.
Fortunately for me I went on a jaunt to the wilds and thanks to it my vehicle was saved. Since the bad petrol had not reached these locations yet.
Yet another advantage of going out into wild during work days. But I sure hope those responsible for this rot in hell.

2 comments:

Jack Point said...

Shit looks terrible.

Angel said...

Euuuw... thanks for posting - it helps having pictoral evidence!