Monday, July 14, 2008

Wilderness is calling...

I used to go out to the jungles every couple of months... for some strange reason I feel completely at home in the jungles... I am at one with myself. For this year I have had not had the opportunity to visit the jungles even once. Which has really been getting me down... I didn't realise it in retrospect not going out and winding down in the jungles has contributed to my frustration. But last week I managed to get a booking for four nights and five days at the wasgamua national park. Wooow am I looking forward to it. I can not wait for the time to pass... I can savour the long beautiful drive I will be experiencing. Specially the riverstone area which is really nice. And can feel the wind in my hair already and the confrontations with the elephants. Well I hope all this anticipation is not going to end up in dissapointment for me. The last time I was looking forward to an outing so much I ended up knocking a man down in Lunugamwehera on the way to Yala... so keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: