Saturday, July 26, 2008

SAARCasm

I am biting my nails and have a feeling of gloom looming over me. Monday is going to be the day where we will see if it would be business as usual during the SAARC fiasco. Pardon me for being unpatriotic but I cant understand why this blessed event had to be landed on our doorstep. Giving yet another opportunity for our glorious rectums of politicians to screw us right royally once again. Well thank goodness at least the schools are closed. Otherwise it would have been another nightmare. To me we might as well close cos nothing is gonna get done during this time. As anyway most movements will be curtailed. I got a email the other day saying a certain shop at Crescat is going to be closed during the entire period. I think that's such a intelligent thing to do. Only thing is my heart goes out to those people who are earning a daily wage. Specially the "Natamis" who work in pettah.
One thing all this goings on prove to me is that I was always right about politicians which is that they are absolutely useless and that the only good politician is a dead politician.

No comments: