Monday, July 21, 2008

I Hate Mondays...

Well its another Monday after a peaceful weekend I loathe to come back to work and get back to the daily grind. Well here I am at 8.30 p.m still in office deciding to unwind a bit by letting out some steam. Well the work load was light last week as it was virtually a holiday and the "situation" in the country supporting it. Lots of people took Friday off and decided to make a long weekend of it. And lot of the people who are decision makers have decided to go abroad to avoid the SAARC chaos. I too wish I could go on a long holiday and forget all the responsibility I have.... Well dream on cj dream on!
I was planning on a nice lazy Saturday of chilling out by myself at home as the family was going out on a old girls get together. Everything was perfectly planned out. Till I stepped back into the house after dropping them. Perfectly on cue the power went off. To come back six hours later. My thoughts of rest and relaxation was shattered! Instead of chilling out there I was sweating like a pig and not even being able to have a shower cos the pressure pump was not working and the water reduces to just a trickle without it.
But every dark cloud has a silver lining. And since I had no electronic means of entertaining myself I had to read a book. And decided to restart reading the autobiography of Malcom X. Gosh what a life this guy has lead. He started out as a drug addict and a drug dealer as well as ended up in Jail before he converted to the Muslim religion and became the dynamic leader he became. Well that's it for now folks. Hope everyone has a great week and a much more profitable one than mine.

No comments: