Monday, April 7, 2008

Loud Mouth is dead... so what? No Biggie...

I am not a vindictive type... But when I heard of the death of the assasination of Loud Mouth the first thought which flashed through my mind was serves the bugger right... No way do I condone acts of terrorism and my sympathies go out to his family for their loss... but he epitomised everything I hated about our politicians. People without intelligence or vision and an absolute bully and thug who loved the sound of his own voice... regardless of the fact if what came out of it was absolute premium class BS. I remember vividly how he gave a speech at one of his colleagues funerals who too was sadly assasinated by a claymore mine... and I watched in horror as loud mouth venerated this dead thug by berating the audience on what a wonderful man his late colleague was because he could organise thousands of people to come for political ceremonies and he managed to make these ceremonies absolutely colorful be brining in school bands... I knew we were governed by morons but this was the day my disillusionment with the establishment hit a new low. Not only was he a thug I also heard that he was a big manufacturer of illicit liquor. Sadly he was one of the few christian ministers in the cabinet though I think he did the faith more harm than good. So what happens now that he has gone... I hope someone with intelligence, with education and who puts the country before himself steps into the shoes he left behind...

No comments: