Thursday, September 17, 2015

478 – A simple breathing technique for people with sleep complications.

I could not believe it when I read this.. I have heard of 420 but never 478.
It was too simple to be true.
A breathing sequence which takes less than two minutes to perform enabling you to enjoy undisturbed blissful sleep for a complete night.
Not that I have problems sleeping but there are many nights which I am tossing and turning instead of snoring away.
So I thought I would give it a try.
All you do is lie back. Breath in to the count of 4, hold your breath for the count of 7 and then exhale to the count of 8. You are supposed to do this 4 times continuously but not exceed 6 times at any given moment.

It works. I kid you not it works. I switch off like a light and then I wake up eight hours later completely refreshed.
In fact I have shared this with some of my friends. And those who have not dismissed it as some mumbo jumbo tell me they have experienced the same sleep benefits.
I know it is difficult to imagine. But it sure is worth trying.

No comments: