Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Its been a long time but I am back...

Well it has been sometime since I had the inclination to post on here and the best reason is I don't know why I didn't feel like it... it wasn't that life was that boring.... it wasn't boring but it wasn't interesting either... he he guess the oxymoron in me is surfacing....
Well the last few weeks have been pretty cool and hectic at the same time... Ive been bored stiff and working my butt off... one of the worst situations I had to face was I had to terminate someone and ask that person to resign... and amazingly he took it pretty well... he was doing sweet nothing here and getting paid far too much for it. I do believe he knew that as well and was expecting this moment to come a long time back.... I must say its quite a relief now that I have got it out of my system. Because it was really frustrating me. Well anyway he got a lot of notice and it galvanized him into action to get a project he was sitting on started and now it seems that he might end up earning more money through that than he was earning with us. Well thank goodness it ended in a win win situation otherwise I would have had to live my life with the guilt and shame of it hanging over my head.
Well that's it for now but I do hope to be writing more frequently once again. So to my non existent readers online keep your eyes open. You never know what might happen

No comments: