Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Rewrite… easy to miss… easy to watch

Most movies take you on an emotional roller coaster ride. However there are times that you really don’t want to experience these highs and lows. Where you want to watch something which is nice and easy and stress free. Like driving on the roads during nonagathey. That is where this film comes along.
I came across this movie completely by accident while I was on a flight at the god forsaken time of 2.45 in the morning. However it intrigued me enough to keep my eyes open to the very end even though my body was screaming for some rest.
So it has to be good. Or passable.
The only reason I am writing about it is because it would be so easy to skip over this film when choosing movies. Especially with such an uninspiring title like “The rewrite”. But it does Star Hugh Grant who I can tolerate and the story line is quite interesting. They call it a Romantic Comedy but I think that is becauuse they really could not find a genere to classify it under.
Neither can I. But I do believ it is worth watching.

No comments: