Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Thrilling thriller: Gone Girl

He says "Yes, I loved you and then all we did was resent each other, try to control each other. We caused each other pain."
"That's marriage." she said
And that my friends is a classic scene from one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Which was a refreshing change from my previous movie experience.
Now here was a movie which had got everything right. From the casting to the story line to the direction the eternal sceptic in me could not find any cracks in its armor of absolute perfection.
I am not going to give away the plot on here and kill the excitement for you. But you know I generally don't review mainstream movies on here so it has to be something extremely special. So please please please just watch it and thank me when you discover how great it is.
p.s. I heard the book was even better. I just bought it and can't wait to read it.

1 comment:

santhoshi said...

One movie which did justice to the book. Awesome it was.